1. Benign tumor the size of 6-7 mm in intrapulmonary bronchus of the left.
2. Hidden (noninfectious) tuberculosis of the left lung. Type of tuberculosis in South-East Asia, type 2.
3. Because of the strong cough in young adulthood was "torn stomach"
(Low due to the location of the stomach stretching ligaments that support it).
4. Ulcer bulbs 12 duodenal ulcer.
5. Sometimes it is an inflammation of the pancreas.
6. Scoliosis of the spine, especially the displaced disc between 5 and 6 of the thoracic vertebrae.
7. Fairly frequent depression (at least once a month for 1-2 days) since childhood, associated with point 2.
8. Sand in the right lobe of the prostate.
9. The right kidney is located below the norm, and it occasionally produced sands.