1.Thrombus in the central aorta, it affects the state of the pulmonary circulation (if metaphorically, the body does not have enough air).
2. Displaced discs between 12 thoracic and 1 lumbar, and the drive between 4 and 5 lumbar vertebrae. Because of this, impairedrenal innervation, ie, brain with delayed fixes adverse changes in the kidneys.
3. Scoliosis of the cervical spine. Head turns to the left better than right.
4. Sand and starting adenoma of the prostate.
5. Thrombosis deep vein in both legs. For this reason, weakness of the knees.
6. From adolescence biliary dyskinesia due to the fact that the wisdom tooth was not removed. Now there is no infection, but the narrowed bile ducts.
7. As a consequence of point 6 liver is enlarged in the direction of the right lung, it was the cause of point 1.