1. Diabetes Type II. Because of this constant ketoacidosis, that is produced by ketones or fatty acids that enter the bloodstream, causing a chemical imbalance.
2. Bilateral antritis (sometimes hard to breathe due to narrowing of the sinuses).
3. Greatly expanded the sigmoid colon.
4. Intervertebral hernia between 6 and 7 of the thoracic vertebrae. Also displaced disks between 2 and 3 and cervical 3 and 4 lumbar vertebrae.
5. Starting adenoma of the left lobe of the prostate due to the presence of sand in it.
6. Longtime sluggish liver hepatitis B, which was the reason of paragraph 1.
7. High blood pressure as a consequence of paragraph 1 and paragraph 6.